SCHMUCK 2014, March 16 and 17.
Every year it seems to get ‘worse’ bigger, better more beautiful.
Just few names and places; (for all our inpressions, visit our website link…..)
1.Exhibition Mass in Micheko Galerie with Sungho Cho, Akiki Kurihara, Fumiki Taguchi.
2. Bonzo Gonzo, with Alexander Blank, Kiko Gianocca, Melanie Isverding and Florian Weischsberger.
Kiko Gianocca, enamelled broches with on the backside polaroid pictures.
3. Schlegelkunst, curated by Christian Hoedl, with a.o; beautiful broches made by Nhat-Vu Dang, also with an amazing backside, which can you rotate, fitting your clothes.
4. BENCH 886, 10 jewellery artists from Taiwan, Ying-Hsiu Cheng, who makes stockings into intruiging organical forms. With: Heng Lee, Ying-Hsun Hsu, Shih-Dea Tseng, Mei-Fang Chiang, Cai-Xuan Wu, Yu-Ping Lin, Han-Chieh Chuang, Ying-Hsiu Chen, Yung-Huei Chao, Wen-Miao Yeh.
5. 48 Kilogram Light, with; Nadine Kuffner, Janina Stübler, Annamaria Leiste.
6. Karen Pontoppidan; Canvas Context Cash;
7. Plateaus Jewellery Project, with; Barbora Dzurakova, Patricia Dominques, Katharina Dettar and Edu Tarin.