Nicoline van Boven; foto: Erwin Maes
SIERAAD ART FAIR
more than ever international
LECTURES ONLY, not sure yet for 2022.
Groupdiscount starting from 10 people, 2,50 discount per person.
It is possible to book your tickets in advance , make your payment to our bankaccount:
IBAN NL31RABO 0328505420
naar EMB&B Art Events
mention your name, address and number of cards. We can not cancel tickets.
Adults € 19,- p.p. or € 28,- for 2 days.
At the cask desk; tickets for students and 65+ cards for € 13,50 p.p.(please show your card).
Tickets for lectures, if available, are € 12,50 p.p. at the fair. If you buy them online you pay € 7,50 p.p. and if you would like to go to two lectures on 1 day, you pay € 6,- per lecture p.p.
Do not forget to mention your name, address and number of cardswith the payment,
Pre ordered ticket will ready for you at the entrance of SIERAAD.
You do need to stand in the line at the ticket box.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Public transport, car and parking
Rules for SIERAAD ART FAIR 19th edition
Visitors and participants should comply with the following rules:
- No large bags,umbrellas or backpacks may be taken into the exhibition hall, cloakroom € 1,00 per item. Pets not allowed
- Taking photographs or making films may be done only after receiving permission from the fair organisation or the exhibitor.
- Upon departure from the exhibition hall, visitors and participants can be searched by security personnel. Refusal to cooperate can result in police involvement.
- Goods which have been purchased at the fair must leave the premises in the packages (not to wear) in which they were purchased. The participant will provide the customer with a proof of purchase (“pass ”) that should be submitted to security personnel at the door. Visitors should also show security personnel at the door any goods they have purchased.
- Participants and visitors are not permitted to exit the building through any door other than the main entrance. Failure to comply with this rule can result in losing the use of their badge + 150,00 euro fine
- Everyone is required to follow the instructions of the security personnel.
- Noncompliance with these rules or engaging in other disruptive behaviour can result in being removed from the exhibition hall.
- All participants should wear their badge.
Bank cards and credit cards:
Although there is no atm at the westergasfabriek, you can pay for your purchase from a participant by going to the information desk where you can use your bank card or credit card. (mastercard, visa and maestro)
Buy tickets, possible end February 2022