Collectibles by Sarah Kobak collectie.
Verónica Pérez, Bubbles Ring.
Elias Neuspiel, necklace, 2022, garnet and silk
SIERAAD ART FAIR
Groupdiscount starting from 10 people, 2,50 discount per person.
It is possible to book your tickets in advance , make your payment to our bankaccount:
IBAN NL31RABO 0328505420
naar EMB&B Art Events
mention your name, address and number of cards. We can not cancel tickets.
ONLINE TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM MARCH 20. 2023:
We prefer not to have cash but if there is no other way, then only really exact cash payment is possible. Only exact cash payment.
Adults € 19,- p.p. or € 30,- for 2 days.
At the cask desk; tickets for students and 65+ cards for € 17,00 p.p.(please show your card).
HOW TO GET THERE:
Public transport, car and parking
How to get there
Rules for SIERAAD ART FAIR 20th edition
Visitors and participants should comply with the following rules: No large bags, umbrellas or backpacks may be taken into the exhibition hall, cloakroom € 1,00 per item. Pets not allowed.
Dogs are not permitted in the fair, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Taking photographs or making films may be done only after receiving permission from the fair organisation or the exhibitor.
- Upon departure from the exhibition hall, visitors and participants can be searched by security personnel. Refusal to cooperate can result in police involvement.
- Goods which have been purchased at the fair must leave the premises in the packages (not to wear) in which they were purchased. The participant will provide the customer with a proof of purchase (“pass ”) that should be submitted to security personnel at the door. Visitors should also show security personnel at the door any goods they have purchased.
- Participants and visitors are not permitted to exit the building through any door other than the main entrance. Failure to comply with this rule can result in losing the use of their badge + 150,00 euro fine
- Everyone is required to follow the instructions of the security personnel.
- Noncompliance with these rules or engaging in other disruptive behaviour can result in being removed from the exhibition hall.
- All participants should wear their badge.
You can only visit SIERAAD Amsterdam if you have a valid admission ticket. The organization is entitled to refuse entry to the fair without stating reasons. If the organization deems it necessary, it is entitled to have people removed from the fair.
It is not permitted, for visitors, to bring and/or use your own food and drinks at the fair.
Bank cards and credit cards:
Although there is no atm at the westergasfabriek, you can pay for your purchase from a participant by going to the information desk where you can use your bank card or credit card. (mastercard, visa and maestro)
Buy tickets online starting MARCH 20. 2023